Health and well-being in the centre of Seville
From our concern for the beauty and health of our guests comes the Bécquer Spa: a space specifically dedicated to relaxation, beauty and well-being through hydrotherapy. To the benefits of water we have added numerous beauty and therapeutic treatments thanks to muds, seaweeds, aromatherapy, etc… A whole range of possibilities to choose from!
Visit the official website of the Bécquer SPA: http://becquerspa.net/
Summer opening hours (01/07-15/09/12)
- Monday to Sunday: from 10.00am to 9.00pm
- Saturdays: from 10.00am to 3.00pm
- Sundays and bank holidays: closed.
Winter opening hours
- Monday to Saturday: from 10.00am to 9.00pm
- Sundays and bank holidays: closed.
- Bécquer Termal
- In the water area you will find…
- Bécquer Facial
- Bécquer Massages
- Bécquer Spa Treatments
- Bécquer Luxury Well-being
The need to find a space to relax and de-stress near work or home has resulted in urban spas becoming major attractions. It is a real luxury to be able to open a door amidst the pollution and noise of the city and find yourself in a culture of water, at its most urban.
Did you know that near your work there is an Urban Spa? Close your eyes and take a deep breath…
Imagine leaving the office after an exhausting day’s work… Just before heading for home, you decide to treat yourself in the form of hydrotherapy, enjoy a soak at 38º C in our jacuzzi, or even a massage to relax the areas with most muscular tension.
Now open your eyes and stop imagining. What you need is just around the corner: a small oasis situated in the heart of Seville, inspired by one of nature’s most essential elements, water.
The magic combination of body and mind has more meaning than ever when stress and fatigue accelerate every heartbeat and heighten nerves to limits that are dangerous for health. Let yourself be wrapped up in an atmosphere of serenity and fully immerse yourself in our personalised thermal circuit, combined with our beauty and relaxation treamtents.
If you want to get away from it all and escape the daily stress and fatigue, you really can’t do without the benefits offered to you by water in all its forms, improving health and alleviating muscular tension.
- Jacuzzi: with hot water at 38º C which gives you a delightful massage with jets providing a combination of pressurised air and water, treating legs,
- The gluteus and back. It releases tension, activates blood flow and has relaxing effects. It also alleviates pulled muscles.
- Turkish Bath: humid heat cubicle at a temperature of 45º C and a relative humidity of 99%. It is sedative, hydrating and clears the respiratory passages, eliminating toxins.
- Roman Thermae: cubicle at a temperature of 50º C and approximately 70% relative humidity. Eliminate toxins, hydrate and clear the respiratory passages.
Also: initial shower, essence shower, revitalising shower and Scottish shower.
- We have the latest advances in beauty and a specialised team who will offer you guidance on the treatment which is most suited to your needs. Bright skin is a sign of youth, well-being and health. The sun and free radicals are factors which cause pigment alterations and signs of ageing on the face, so it is important to keep the skin well hydrated and protect it from external factors which affect it.
- We perform personalised facial treatments according to your skin’s requirements; in which we combine the most exquisite cosmetics with the latest advanced technology.
You can choose from a wide range of massage techniques, according to the purpose. In this cubicle, you’ll relieve everyday muscular tension, lose weight, eliminate liquids and stress… always with the use of essential oils and specialised creams.
- Lymphatic drainage: release the sensation of “tired legs”. Through very gentle pressure and pumping techniques regulation of the lymphatic system is achieved, as well as facilitating the elimination of toxins, helping you to combat water retention and oedema as a result of cellulitis.
- Sport: massage which treats deep muscle planes and also stimulates the nervous system, facilitating the elimination of knots and contractures.
- Antistress: 40 minute sedative massage which will fill you with vital energy. Everyday tension and stress will vanish after alleviating muscular stiffness and excess fatigue, through the use of carefully selected essential oils.
- Localised: to improve areas with greatest muscular tension, such as the neck and back.
- Slimming-anti-cellulite-firming: manual massage which encourages slimming, treats cellulite and firms tissue.
- Foot reflexology: therapy which stimulates the certain reflex points on the foot which correspond to vital areas of the body.
- Shiatsu: Japanese massage which consists of a digitopression technique on the “meridians” to produce physical and mental balance.
- Ayurvedic Abhyanga: Hindu massage which balances the “doshas” by massaging the body with warm oils made from herbs and crushed plants.
- Shi-Tao with volcanic stones: Asian therapy which combines hot volcanic stones and warm oils, providing a relaxing effect on the muscles.
- Slimming seaweed wrap: body treatment involving a wrap concentrated with Laminaria Digitata and Fucus seaweed, as well as sea minerals. Strongly recommended for anti-cellulite, purification and slimming treatments.
- Sea mud weight loss wrap: application of muds rich in minerals and sea mineral nutrients. Slimming, purifying and nutritional.
- Cleopatra Bath: hydrating face and body treatment with a milk bath.
- Vinotherapy: antioxidant face and body treatment, rich in polyphenols from grapes which encourage cell turnover, boost circulation and activate bodily defences.
- Cocoa treatment: nutritional treatment. A cocoa extract, applied in wraps, which provides many nutritional benefits.